cone (plural: cones)
- (geometry) A surface of revolution formed by rotating a line around another line that intersects the first line.
- (geometry) A solid of revolution formed by rotating a triangle around a line through and in the plane of the triangle.
- Anything shaped like a cone.
- An ice-cream cone.
- A unit of volume, applied solely to marijuana and only while it is in a smokable state; roughly 1.5 cubic centimetres, depending on use.
- (geometry): conical surface
- (ice-cream cone): cornet, ice-cream cone
4 letters in word "cone": C E N O.
Anagrams of cone:
Words found within cone: